Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No internet in our new apartment

Wow!  No updates for over a week!

Life has begun and I haven't had time to find a wifi hotspot and update! 

We've (mostly) made the move to Kihei!  I love our little apartment and our location and that we can walk to get $2 tacos, to the grocery store, or to the beach within 5 minutes.  :)

Some furniture, a TV, and internet would make it even better, but we'll get there eventually.  Haha.

I've been working pretty close to full time at the coffee shop, and I love it!  My boss is amazing and we hit it off almost immediately.  As long as I work more than 20 hours a week, I qualify for medical and dental here in Hawaii, and my boss said its something like 20-30 dollars a month.  Not bad!  AND, she asked me if I wanted to be a shift supervisor, which bumps me up a buck an hour and guarantees me hours!

The customers are great too (RICH!  lol), and I get to talk to people from all over the world, since most of them are on vacation.  One of the guys I work with lives on the same street as us, and I'm hitting it off with most of the girls too.  Friends?!  Yay!  lol.

My and Justin's 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up soon!  :)  If you had told me last year I would be spending it in Maui...haha, wow.  Sometimes I still don't believe that we actually moved here.  But we'll be back to visit soon!  My brother-in-law Andrew is getting married the first week of April, so we'll be heading back to the mainland then!  :)

I know I have a lot more to write, but the laptop is going to die, and Justin is probably awake back at the apartment.  I love opening at the coffee shop, but even on my days off, I'm awake at 6:30!  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment