Tuesday, February 14, 2012

General whatevers :)




 Well, the car is officially a Hawaiian resident!  lol.  Now I don't have to worry about getting pulled over anymore, because the car has been checked for safety and has up to date tags!  Yay!  I do miss my Washington plates though.  I constantly had people asking me how I still had the plates, and where I was from.  Now I'm from Hawaii just like everyone else!  :)





Today is Valentine's Day (in case you forgot).  Justin picked me a beautiful hibiscus flower on his way home from work.  He also brought me 2 blackened fish tacos, which were delicious!  :)  V-day has never been my thing, even when in relationships, and then I just happened to get married the day after Valentine's Day, so it will continue to not really be my thing...lol.  Our anniversary is way cooler anyways.  :)

I'm not sure where Justin is taking me tomorrow night, but I'm excited nonetheless.  I have a handful of ideas, and of course I'll be stoked for whatever it is he decided.  :)  I get to dress up and go to dinner!  Pretty much my favorite thing.  Haha.

As for life in general, everything has been going well.  Justin got a job at our favorite $2 taco place down the street.  I think he figured out if he just rides his moped the half mile to and from work everyday, he'll only have to fill his gas tank up every two and a half months or something like that.  Cracks me up...lol.

Training for being a shift supervisor starts for me on Thursday!  Hopefully that means the pay bump!  And we got our first pay out for tips yesterday.  Getting an extra 100 bucks a week is a sweet treat.  Definitely never got anything awesome like that at Old Navy--the most they ever gave me was a coffee for ruining people's credit...lol.

I'll be turning in my paperwork for subbing soon!  Just need to get an 808 phone number.  We'll have phone and internet on the 29th of February.  I did figure out that if I sit on the corner of the bed in our room, we can pick up one bar of someone else's unsecured network....haha.  It'll be nice to finally have our own internet, so I can watching things on netflix again.  We finally got our TV in the mail last week, but all I can watch are the movies I brought.

We'll be heading back to Seattle on Tuesday, April 3rd and staying until Monday the 9th.  Andrew, Justin's brother, is getting married on the 7th.  I love weddings!  :)

Well, I redboxed the Glee movie, so I'm going to attempt to go watch it.  Glee is a guilty pleasure of mine, but a "concert movie" seems weird to me.  Justin is closing tonight, so I have nothing better to do anyways!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment