Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Anniversary at Warren and Annabelle's

Annabelle's piano

Socializing and having drinks before the show

I'm so sad these came out blurry....but Annabelle the ghost was playing the piano

Then she stopped to pose in the picture with us

Me, Annabelle the ghost, and Justin!  :)

Married for 3 years!  :)


They picked us to sit in the front row of the show!  Oh no!

The crowd behind us

Meet Warren the magician

Having Justin hold a 100 dollar bill he took from an audience member

I'm holding another lady's watch. 
Warren makes the time change while its in my hand!

Warren has me hold the 100 dollar bill. 
In about 10 seconds, he's going to set it on fire while I'm still holding it!

Warren dancing over the burning 100 dollar bill

The rabbit that came out of Warren's extra large hat. 
2 bowling balls followed that rabbit!

My hands that Warren labeled for me.  He tricked me by saying
"Let go with your left hand" but motioned with his right.  Tricky bastard!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment