Friday, April 13, 2012

Andrew & Lauren's wedding

I know this is supposed to be a Maui blog, but my brother-in-law getting married is pretty damn important! :) We flew home last week, saw family, and attended a beautiful wedding.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures during the ceremony, and then my wonderful little sister may have left 2 giant fingerprints across the lens, therefore voiding out a majority of the pictures taken...haha. Its okay, the photographer was awesome and the pictures I've seen so far are beautiful. :)

Here are the few that turned out fabulous, plus an amazing dancing video. :)

Bear & Dad

Justin and Little Todd

Little Todd And Grandpa

Sarah messing around with the camera

The only non-blurry picture of me...haha.

I know this picture is blurry, but its soooooo touching.  :)  Mother/son dance!  :)

And the dancing begins...

And because this video makes me laugh forever, here is Little Todd dancing with his mama.  This video will be held until Little Todd gets married!  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment